Every community is unique, and so the way we approach reaching and teaching the children of that community must be flexible. The foundation for our community outreach is our Cornerstone Projects. Cornerstone is where children and qualified Christian volunteers can meet to play, learn and grow. On this “Cornerstone” we can then build, based on the specific needs and profile of that community.
- Help a child understand that he/she is beautiful and precious in God’s eyes.
- Help a child discover the hope and the future that is possible.
- Help a child construct a solid emotional and social foundation for life within an atmosphere of joy, unconditional love and acceptance.
- Develop a child’s ability to think and make decisions based on time-tested biblical principles.
- Start a child on the path toward a productive life of love, service, honor, and dignity before God and his/her community. (Proverbs 22:6)
- Broaden a child’s horizons by providing access to quality-of-life opportunities in sports, art and literature.