6 Ways to Engage the Mission of Open Arms
1. PRAY! The prayers of the righteous are powerful and effective. Believe it and go before the throne of grace for the children, volunteers, and missionaries you connected with. Apart from Christ we can do nothing!
Sign up for prayer requests & news updates – www.openarmsworldwide.org/newsletter/
2. ENCOURAGE! Our missionaries are all on Facebook, as well as a lot of the volunteers and children. If you have the gift of encouragement, use it liberally.
Join “Friends of Open Arms” – https://www.facebook.com/groups/friendsofopenarms/
3. SHARE! Put all those feelings into words and share them with your friends, family, and colleagues. The more people who know about what God is doing through this ministry, the more “Friends of Open Arms” we will add to our ranks and the more children we can embrace with the arms of Christ. Find out how to become an Open Arms Social Media Ambassador.
Like us on Facebook – facebook.com/openarmsworldwide/
Follow us on Instagram – instagram.com/openarmsww
Connect with us on LinkedIn – linkedin.com/company/open-arms-worldwide/
4. HOST! – My Open Arms Open House is a way for you to share your passion for Open Arms’ mission with your friends, family, neighbors, and colleagues. Think of it as a party with a purpose. Whether it’s a coffee & dessert gathering, a backyard BBQ, your birthday party, or formal dinner party; Open Arms will help you shape your event and send a spokesperson to join you and help you share our story with your guests. If you are interested in hosting or finding an Open Arms Open House near you, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. GIVE! – Pick a missionary to support, sponsor some kids, sponsor a project or program. There are many, many ways to make a financial impact.
Give securely online: CLICK HERE
6. GO! – There is no better way to catch the vision of Open Arms than visiting one of our outreach locations personally and serving alongside our missionaries and volunteers. For mission team opportunities: CLICK HERE