After twenty hours in the air and 1500 miles (40 hours) behind the wheel driving I was able to visit with all of Open Arms’ “Agents of Hope” and the kids they minister to, spread out over three states in Brazil. There more highlights than I could possibly relate to you here, but I will list out a few and then let you hear directly from our team and the kids in Brazil via video. I,
- was able to visit with our partner churches and preach at two of them.
- sat in on and addressed a training session for a group of 30 new volunteers, led by one time volunteer, now full-time Open Arms missionary Mariane Rodrigues.
- participated in the inauguration of another new OA outreach program.
- visited with Pastor Jonas of the Terena Tribe in Aquidauana and made plans with him for a Vacation Bible School outreach for his reservation in the Spring.
- was encouraged by the time I got to spend with the growing group of young people who were once children in Open Arms and are now volunteers ministering to the next generation.
These folks are doing amazing work on the front lines and they need our support, financially and spiritually. Without the love and compassion of our supporters we cannot continue to do the work and fulfill the vision we believe the Lord has called us to. Together we can make a difference in the lives of many more children! Please pray with us that the Lord would open His storehouses and bless this ministry and the many hundreds of children and families that it serves, with resources and growth beyond what we could ask or imagine, for His glory.
Consider how you might stand with these “Agents of Hope” to be the open arms of Jesus to more children. Go to www.openarmsworldwide.org/donate today and be a part of what God is doing.
President & Founder
Open Arms Worldwide/
Comunidade Braços Abertos Brasil