Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year to you and yours!
We selected a few pictures to share with you from our 15th year as a ministry reaching and teaching children and youth for Jesus. These photos capture a small glimpse of the work that was accomplished with the help of partners like you. Providing food for the hungry, embracing the hurting, bringing joy and hope to the hopeless, caring for communities, preaching the good news of Jesus, and training young people in their journey of faith. This is what the team at Open Arms lives and breathes each day, and it is only possible with the support of God’s people.
Join in the blessing. Help us be the “Open Arms” of Jesus to more children in 2022.
In these closing days of the year, we invite you to prayerfully consider an end of year gift to Open Arms that will help us open our arms wider still in 2022. There are multiple ways to give and, as a bonus, the tax benefits are even greater this year. God bless you and yours with a prosperous and joyful 2022!
- Or to give quickly via debit or credit, securely online, simply click HERE or on the button below.
- For all the ways to give (Stock donations, ACH, Paypal) click HERE
- For many more pictures and videos of 2021, check us out on facebook.com/openarmsworldwide
From Everyone at Open Arms Worldwide,
God bless you & Merry Christmas
TAX DEDUCTIONS UNDER THE CARES ACT
The CARES Act for this year only has increased limits on deductions for giving:
– For those who itemize, they can deduct up to 100% of their AGI (normally 60%) and eliminate Federal tax (not State)
– For those who take the standard deduction, they can claim an extra $300 for charitable giving
– The taxable income limit that applies to cash contributions made by corporations to nonprofits is increased from 10% to 25%