7 Ways to Engage the Mission of Open Arms
1. PRAY! The prayers of the righteous are powerful and effective. Believe it and go before the throne of grace for the children, volunteers, and missionaries you connected with. Apart from Christ we can do nothing!
Sign up for prayer requests & news updates – www.openarmsworldwide.org/newsletter/
2. Encourage! Our missionaries are all on Facebook, as well as a lot of the volunteers and children. If you have the gift of encouragement, use it liberally.
Join “Friends of Open Arms” – https://www.facebook.com/groups/friendsofopenarms/
3. Speak up! Put all those feelings into words and share them with your friends and family. The more people who know about what God is doing through this ministry the more “Friends of Open Arms” we will add to our ranks and the more children we can embrace with the arms of Christ. If you are a social media mogul then invite your friend list to “like” the Open Arms page, make a point to look us up on Facebook regularly and share what you see, and sign up to receive eNews.
Like us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/openarmsworldwide/
Follow us on Twitter – @OpenArmsWW
4. Lead – We are in need of new Board and committee members here in the US. If you think you could be available for 4 meetings a year and want to contribute your time and talent to this cause then we’d like to talk with you.
Contact us: CLICK HERE
5. Volunteer – We are in need to admin assistance, event planning, social media buzzing, local church outreach, fund raising, Mission Team recruiters and trainers, and more.
Volunteer online: CLICK HERE
6. Be a regular donor – Pick a missionary to support, sponsor some kids, sponsor a project or program. There are many, many ways to make a financial impact.
Give securely online: CLICK HERE
7. Go! – There is no better way to catch the vision of Open Arms than visiting one of our outreach locations personally and serving alongside our missionaries and volunteers. For mission team opportunities: CLICK HERE